Tuesday, September 09, 2003

First Post.
Stuck in Kuala Lumpur.
Not stuck exactly, just don't know where I'm going or what I'm doing after this.
I have a ticket to Sydney in a couple of weeks, but some other, more fun and exciting things may haapen before then. And my fun and exciting thing in Sydney isn't happening now.
But a quick recap: I left Cape Town, SA on June 26 and was supposed to be in SE Asia for 6 weeks (a quick trip to Cambodia to shoot a documentry with my film-student, Black Chinese friend). And then off to the pacific for sand and sun and plenty of photo. And now it's been ten weeks and I'm stuck in KL taking my time polishing a 12 minute docmentry about an NGO that provides education to rural Cambodian kids and waiting for something fun to happen.
Which at this point could be a 5 month tour of the pacific or six month stint in the middle east. I'm sure ya'll know what my parents prefer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home