Friday, February 13, 2004

I've been teaching a photo class for the last few weeks here in Haifa. It's been quite an experience. I decided to do it mostly because people asked me to, but I also had visions of a bevy of beautiful photographettes following me around and telling me how my work "spoke to them on so many levels."
Mostly that last part hasn't happened, but I have actually been reminded how much I love shooting pictures. And how much video is a sorry substitute. There's no whirring and clicking with video cameras for instance.
Anyway, so I've been getting all into my photo lately (my "craft" as my old photo teacher used to refer to it) and have been shooting all sorts of ridiculous things. And maybe I'll actually share some of what I'm shooting these days, but mostly I won't cause it's silly and a little bit...uh...lame. In a very "I'm teaching a photo class and these are my lame examples" kind of way. But I have been posting some of my older photo things here. So feel free.
(This is another shameless plug for my photo-y blog. Because I really don't think anyone ever sees it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home