Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Canadians in all their splendor

In order to show both my intellectual book-reading side as well as my misguided, frothy-mouthed national pride (misguided in that it only manifests itself when I read something on the internet about the latest embarrassing thing that members of my northern nation are responsible for), I draw your attention to this. While I really enjoy Atwood's books, and love that she's Canadian (if for no other reason than the fact that every time she releases a book, the CBC reads it on air, in it's entirety; thereby saving me from actually having to buy the thing. that is, provided I actually lived in Canada and could listen to the CBC. But I digress) this really is one of the more ridiculous things I've seen. Why not just make a stamp or something? Really now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home