Tuesday, January 04, 2005

confessions of a flickr addict

So, I signed up for flickr the other day (which is why I have suddenly sprouted photos on my blog) and I have since become a bit of a flickr addict. I sit in my office dropping photos into my gallery just so I can see them pop up on the communal flickr page. Then I rush back to my own gallery to see how many people I've lured in. It's horrible I know. But I just can't help myself.
For instance, my latest photo got 7 views and 1 comment in less than five minutes and my page has been viewed 92 times since I first started posting.
And I'm sure I can hit 100 before the night is through.

3 Comments:

At 7:36 a.m., Blogger J. said...

Well, duh! When you post some of the most awesome portraits I've ever seen, what do you expect? Flickr rocks my world and I'm glad I found your portfolio there. I look forward to seeing more...

 
At 12:11 a.m., Blogger ryan said...

uh... J.? is this a J. that I know? J.ack? J.oe? J.ulie?
Or an anonymous J.?
Secret squirrel style?
not that it really matters I suppose, but if it's a J. that I know, would be nice to track you down.

ry

 
At 1:23 a.m., Blogger tania said...

Maybe you should check out this post:
Flickr is Crack!You're not alone....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home