Tuesday, December 14, 2004

more than meets the eye

Back when I was a kid, I was really into transformers. Of course, as I grew up I sort of lost interest. But man, I would give anything to have one of these.
On a side note, I just met a photographer from LA who was here in Haifa doing her Baha'i Pilgrimage. Nice to sit and chat with another real, live, photographer (even though, as my friend Jamal loves to point out, I only used to be one).
But now I'm all excited to be shooting again and have started carrying my holga around with me and shooting random pics on my way to work. This morning's take was: a lightswitch, a garbage can, some hebrew graffiti and a photographer from LA. Maybe I'll get around to posting some of them here.
Oh, and my friend Calla is coming in January to work on a piece about the wall they're building around the west bank. So that should be fun too. I just wish I could go with her down to Jerusalem but alas, work and things prevent such a trip. Perhaps next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home