Sunday, February 27, 2005

the 10-day movie

So i'm working on this documentary video. It will be all of 25 minutes long. So far, it's taken over 15 months.
Meanwhile, 3 friends and I shot and edited a 28 minute short film in 10 days. And most of those days I was working in the office. Of course, we didn't sleep at all the last three days and 30 minutes before our first show we were racing to the theatre, having just copied everything off the editing machine onto a hard drive. 10 minutes before the show I had just finished hooking up the drive to my laptop and my laptop to the projector so we could make sure it worked. But the show went off without a hitch...if only all movies were so easy.

Oh, and I'll post so screen shots later on.

2 Comments:

At 8:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow are you still working on that pilgrim video? i guess none of us said anything remotely useful and not you have to edit in such a way that no one can tell. sorry. love, jonneke

 
At 10:37 p.m., Blogger ryan said...

jonneke!
It is the pilgrimage video...
But really, it's no fault of yours (or any of the other pilgrims) it's just that the video keeps changing from day to day. But it looks like we're a the end. Very nearly the end...

and how long have you been lurking around my blog without saying hi?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home