Sunday, October 02, 2005

the post for Mrs. Ishikawa

Dear Mrs Ishikawa,
This is a blog post for you. I know that when I chatted with your dashing husband the other day I promised him a post, but the post has now taken on a life of it's own and now it just keeps growing and growing. I'm trying to finish it off, but it just won't die. So in the mean time you get this lame little post to assure you that I haven't forgotten about you and when I finish off my big post about riding bikes and falling down you can read that one too.
Also, as a service to all of my other readers (who I'm sure have given up on me and slowly wandered off to read a blog that actually gets updated) let me direct you over to the Ishikawa blog so that you can say hello to the oh-so-cute-that-I'm-going-to-die Shiori Ishikawa. She's the little one. With all the hair. And the black eye and no eyebrows. Nice shiner shiori. It's nice when parents don't hold their kids back from doing big-kid things, but I think the boxing should maybe wait a little while. At least until we can find you some little boxing gloves to match your kimono. Then maybe you can fight this kid for the title. I think you could take him.

4 Comments:

At 12:29 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:20 a.m., Blogger Shingo said...

Mr Lash! Would you believe that in the 3 and a half months that I have been in Australia I have checked your blog every day (except for when I was in hospital and a few days after I came home) waiting and waiting for a new post!
Everytime I'd come on and just see 'Uganda in Dribs and Drabs' and sigh (I have read that post quite a few times though). I'm glad you like my baby's black eye :) I think it adds character, so much so that I think I'll probably miss it as it fades over the next year or so. Glad uncle lash likes it as well :) Thank you so much for the post. Can't wait to see you when we get back in a little under 3 weeks. Dukes up Lash, Shiori is coming to town! - love from Mrs. Ishikawa

 
At 10:21 a.m., Blogger Shingo said...

ps. that kid doesn't stand a chance against Shiroi, she's a little Aussie Battler!

 
At 3:32 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan Lash, I'm so glad you're in here. I've been trying to get in contact with you for about six months but don't have your latest email addy (the phone number you gave me for Israel isn't working either). Any chance you could drop me a line with your updated contact info to my work account? I have much info to share. Best,Mary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home