Monday, March 16, 2009

dreams of Zombie plagues... in my dreams.

I had a dream last night in which I was traveling across canada in order to escape an onrushing zombie plague. Then, I dreamed that I woke up and gave my friends a blow by blow of said zombie-plague dream, making revisions and embellishments as I went along.
Weird. Even in my dreams I can't resist a good old exaggeration. In fact, I felt so odd about the in-dream dream revising, that when describing the zombie portion of the dream in actual, wakeful reality, I down-played the hell out of it. But trust me, the zombie evading was crazy intense.
Oh, and at the very end of the exposition portion of the dream, curtains pulled back and I realized that I was sitting in the audience of a giant theatre while my friends were sitting on the stage. When I finished telling them the souped-up tales of zombie fleeing, they all got up and did a bizarre celebratory dance/tumbling routine to convey their remarkably excessive adulation.
Any ideas what this might mean? Other than that I'm a pathologically embellishing narcissist?

1 Comments:

At 11:00 a.m., Blogger Vaughan said...

Or that we Zombies are gonna getcha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home