Friday, September 26, 2003

Yesterday was go-to-the-technical-college-and-be-mobbed-by-young-Thai-ladies day. Among my most favorite days of the year.
It started off innocently enough when we were invited to an english class to give the students a chance to practice their english speaking skills. But pretty soon I was seperated from the pack and lured into a room with 25 girls and one very happy boy who all stared and giggled and asked complex questions such as: How old are you? Do you have a girlfriend?
And make such statements as: You are so handsome! (a quick note to all other ugly, big nosed white boys in need of an ego boost: I can recommend Yasothon...)
After a light grilling at the hands of the nubile Asians (what is your favorite Thai food? -I was tempted to say tuna fish sandwiches) the rest of the troop tracked me down and we all sat and sang songs and I took more pictures and escaped unscathed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home