Tuesday, October 04, 2005

New Zealand

About nine years ago (nine years!) I spent a few months in New Zealand Kiwiland. Where the people are kiwis and the fruits are kiwis and the birds are kiwis and the kiwi kiwi kiwi. You get the idea kiwi. So... ummm...
...
There's really not much of a point to all of this other than to give me an excuse to link to this. It's a kiwi machine. That allows you to travel through time.

ps. if you don't find it funny, please don't bother letting me know. I won't believe you.

5 Comments:

At 9:31 a.m., Blogger Shingo said...

finally, someone that I can trade my teleporting machine with!!

 
At 7:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow!! this is the funniest thing I have seen in a LONG time...

 
At 8:02 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's cute! Typical kiwi humor too..

 
At 1:31 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Uncle Rico selling this? Maybe he had "mixed results" because he forgot to put in the crystals again...

 
At 6:42 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simply Beautiful! Gotta love the Kiwi's

 

Post a Comment

<< Home