Wednesday, November 02, 2005

like an explorer

You can always tell when I get back on night shift because I start posting to my blog more regularly...
Right, so I'm back into the noon to 4am shift and, so far, am quite enjoying it. I ususally last for a few weeks until the lack of sunlight and contact with others sends me back into a more regular rhythm. So anyway, a lot of the work I do is short bursts followed by longer waits while the computer does it's thing and, funny thing, as long as I've got access to the interweb I never seen to have any trouble filling those down times. I can set off on internet explorations, searching for the gems of cyberspace, the geek gold that dwells in the dark corners of this digital realm, a prime example of which is tonight's glorious discovery: the world beard and mustache championships. It's ok, I'll just hold on a minute while you drink in the spectacle.
So I'm browsing through these photos, thinking things like, "who are these people?" and, "where do they come from?" and, "what on earth possesses them to do these things?" Luckily for me, Beard Team USA has a blog.
So, who's coming with me to Brighton in 2007?

1 Comments:

At 7:16 a.m., Blogger reed said...

Oh, how I long for the beards of yester year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home