Tuesday, October 14, 2003

I've been so slack in the blog department lately.
Since the last post I left Yasothon, got sick, stayed sick in Bangkok for a couple of days (at one point stumbling down a little seedy alley behind my little Thai friend, feverish and delerious, looking for a little Thai clinic where the doctor wanted to shoot me up with anti-biotics (one shot! no more sick!).
Then I caught a quick flight down to KL and spent a couple of days floating around and running some errands and stuffing myself with last-minute Malaysian food and now I'm a couple hours away from jumping on a plane to Singapore.
All packed (almost) and ready to go.
After a couple of days in Singapore stocking up on electronic gagetry, I'll fly off to Tel Aviv for a few months of relaxing next to the mediteranian and eating all the Shwarma I can get my hands on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home