Friday, April 23, 2004

Looking for something to blog, anything will do...
hmm...something?
anything?
...
still waiting for super inspiration....
...
nope.
Well, how about a boring old update? Still in Haifa, loving Israel. It's the Baha'i festive time of year, so there's lots of parties to attend and dressing up to do. I don't really have any real dressy-up clothes (as anyone who knows me can attest to), but I do my best. And besides, I found if I just carry around one of my ginormous cameras no one gives me a hard time. Like you can't shoot in a suit or something. Anyway.
Video project is nearing completion (ok, that's a bit optimistic, but at least we're closer to the end then we were last week) and that means that I'll be able to jump on a plane soon and get myself home-ish for a little while before I turn around and come right back for another fun video project. I'll be based here in Haifa, but the shooting will be done in Uganda. I can't wait to get back, I've loved it ever since the first time I was there. (check out the captions on those horrible photos. Oh, how embarrassing...)
Anyway, that's the loose plan for now. But my plans rarely last longer than it takes me to come up with them, so who knows what could happen in the coming weeks. I'll keep you all posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home