Friday, June 04, 2004

the new look

Oh yes. Well, you see there were these fancy new themes that the fancy new blogger was offering and I just couldn't resist a little colour change. I'm not sure if it is well liked yet, but give it time, it may grow on us. Or it may get changed...
So I was all excited to write something new tonight, but now I fee like I can't be bothered. And it's late. And I'm tired. And I just barely made it up for lunch today as I slept till 12:30. And I also just found out that the footage that we spent all of yesterday trying to shoot looks kind of...crappy, and will have to be re-shot. Yahoo.
On the upside, I continue to meet crazy and cool media fiends who are all into teaming up on fantabulous projects in the future. So that's fun. Er, I think I'll go to bed now. If I may. And perhaps pen a little something tomorrow. Something about photos maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home