Tuesday, March 15, 2005

2:15 am

And suddenly I find myself back in the night-shift schedule...
I really tried to avoid it. Since it's the Baha'i fast right now and I'm not eating or drinking during the day, it seems like a bit of a cop-out to work all night (sipping tea) and then sleep all morning. But at least work is getting done. Things that I thought were going to last me the rest of the week are finishing up now. Which is all the more surprising considering how much time I've been putting into some, shall we say, extra-curricular activities...
All I know is that trying to learn html and php by staring at endless pages of code pulled from your favorite websites is not really the best way of doing things... especially in the wee hours of the morning.
So perhaps it is time for bed.

2 Comments:

At 3:27 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

"All I know is that trying to learn html and php by staring at endless pages of code pulled from your favorite websites is not really the best way of doing things"

Ryan!! That's how I learned ;)

 
At 4:28 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that's the donkey boy and his brothers, right? He's always leading his two little brothers on a donkey... great pictures!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home