Tuesday, March 22, 2005

a little house keeping

just a quick note to let you know that I've added a couple of links over there on the right-hand side:

1) my flickr page - so you can feed my addiction

2) The Three Legged Duck - for some bloggity perfection. If you didn't heed my earlier advice and check this one out, please do it now. It's ok, I'll wait.

3) The Ishikawa Blog - fun family blog. One of the authors is none other than the now-eating-for-two mrs. Ishikawa who I'm sure you all remember as the only person in history to leave me a nasty blog comment.

4 Comments:

At 11:38 a.m., Blogger Shingo said...

This is true, the poor little thing did go belly up..although to tell the truth, I'm sure I wouldn't have noticed if no one said anything. The comment was not so nasty, rather, it just demanded a little update. If you want a nasty comment "...." ahh, better not, not in front of the baby ;) love your work mr. lash.

 
At 1:02 p.m., Blogger Krisia said...

you killed their fish!!! did i miss that blog or did you conveniently not mention it? i think you should at least have a little fish obit blog....

 
At 4:41 p.m., Blogger Shingo said...

That's right..
You did kill our fish.. possible 2 or 3 of them.. All we know is when we returned from our vacation.. tank looked empty. Anyway.. thanx for mentioning our blog.. and that's right Krisia.. he failed to mention that part on his blog.. All we get is his flickr addiction updates now days.. Shingo

 
At 4:50 p.m., Blogger Shingo said...

hmmm...seems like my husband leaves much nastier comments than I do :) all of a sudden I look like Mrs. Nice Guy :):)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home