Thursday, April 07, 2005

more late night blogging

night shift is great.
Cause I spend way too much time just trying to think of something to blog about, and no time getting my actual work done.
Sadly, I've spent the past hour listening to the news of Auckland, New Zealand on bfm, so unless you want to know about Auckland, New Zealand, I haven't got anything for you.

But, ummm, how about a photo?
right. this one was taken in Akka a few days ago. There were a bunch of kids sitting around in this little alley. I had my camera around my neck and one of them gave me a funny little look, so I bent down and snapped a shot of him. That, of course, set off the rest and, one by one as they worked up the courage, walk up to me and point at his chest, indicating where I should be pointing my camera.
I got a few good shots but had to leave just as things were getting fun, the rest of my group was more interested in lunch than in photo. Well, that and one of the kids kicked a soccar ball that bounced off the front of my camera, which in turn bounced off the front of my head...
(that would be the ball there on the left)

1 Comments:

At 9:43 a.m., Blogger Shingo said...

Great shot mr. lash, that's soo Akka, I can almost smell it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home