Friday, March 10, 2006

Russian Military Ushanka Hats are the epitome of internet cool

My dear cyber-friends, I just want to let you all know that this is precisely why I love the interweb. Indeed, if it wasn't so damned impractical, I think I would probably buy one of these RARE Golden Russian Ushankas and wear it all the time. Yes, even in the shower.
Sadly, the coolness that this hat would exude would be too much for a mere mortal as myself to handle and I would probably explode, showering passersby with bits of extra-cool spleen and pancreas and whatnot. And even if I could hold it together, if I happened to pass too close to another wearer of a Ushanka, say a Black & White Real Rabbit Ushanka, it would probably be like in ghostbusters when they crossed the streams and time and space would collapse in on itself and create a blackhole of coolness from which nothing could escape. Not even him.
Of course, beyond on the hyperbolic hat wearing, existance negating scenarios the ushanka site still scores top marks for internet awesomeness because of the link right at the bottom of the page. I'm not even going to spoil it for you, it's just that rad. I'm telling you.

1 Comments:

At 5:45 a.m., Blogger Lindsay Lamar said...

High-larious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home