Sunday, April 17, 2005

multi-tasking

You can all see just how much trouble I have running one blog, so I'm sure you're questioning the wisdom of this, but I've just launched a second. So, for all of you that just can't get enough of my fantastic narratives and plentiful witticisms, I direct you here.

Oh, and just so you don't get the wrong idea, my new blog doesn't really have anything to do with me or my tedious life. It's just going to be a collection of links and things related to the Baha'i Faith. So if that's not so interesting to you, then you can just keep your browsers pointed here. On the other hand, maybe you find my bloggity blogging a little too tedious, in which case perhaps this whole Baha'i thing is right up your alley...

This new blog is also the reason that blogging here has been a bit light here lately, but now that things over there are running a bit smoother, I'll hopefully have more time to ensure that baby Ishikawa has something for his mom to read him every morning.

3 Comments:

At 9:38 a.m., Blogger Shingo said...

mummy ishikawa is most grateful!!!
and the other blog is great as well, i recommend everyone check it out!!

 
At 9:42 a.m., Blogger Ming said...

hey..thats really sweet ryan... that baby ishikawa gets to listen to amelia chan reading something from the baha'i blog :) you seem to be sure that baby ishikawa is a boy but I think the baby is she ;)

 
At 2:31 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ryan,the blog is real cool! been waiting for something like this. ;-) good job.

. hey i also need a favor. about the video we were working on, 80% of the interviews are done (lighting is our major problem), and i need some good pics for the opening montage. some still images of people in action - doing children's class, playing guitar, studying group etc, msian or non-msian. kinda urgent, u're the best source i could think of. 10 pics would b great. pleaseeeee... love ya!
-amy-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home